Rhinoplasty and Liposuction Scar and Tightness Issues.

Hi, a little over four weeks ago I underwent a...

Hi, a little over four weeks ago I underwent a rhinoplasty and submental liposuction under my chin. I did this becuase I felt my nose was crooked and large, also I had the lipo becuase I was always bothered by the fat underneath my neck. It was always quick to get bigger if i gained even an extra pound! The nose also had a small bump I wanted to get rid of.

So here are some concerns I have. The scar underneath the neck is small but is tough and half of it is pinkish. I do have a keloid on my chest so this worries me, I am using a silicone product, any other suggestions?

Also more importantly my center neck muscle is still very tight, is this an issue? Also I can feel the cartilage he placed in my nose on the inside, it feels "crunchy" is this okay? Hows the scar look? Didnt they stitch it off center?

They were nice and I understand any surgery is never perfect and dependent on each individuals body.

Hi! I got a submental lipo under the neck a couple of years ago. for quite awhile i felt like i had some wierd scar tissue under there, the doc just told me to keep massaging it which i did and now its fine. i also had the tightness in the neck thing you describe, but havent experienced it in quite awhile. i hope this helps.
who did your surgery?
things are healing much better now..I imagine a few more months and I wont be seeing much of anything.
Congratulations on a nice nose and what appears to be a successful surgery! Personally speaking I wouldn't worry about being able to feel the cartlidge. I haven't had a rhino but when I press down on my nose I feel bone or something. As long as you can't see the implant and it holds up is what really matters. If it reallu bothers you than I would speak with the doctor or another just to make sure that is feels the way it should feel at this stage in your recovery. I also wouldn't be too concerned about the scar. I scar easily and it takes me at least a year for my scars to fade and unless you walk around with your nose stuck up in the air I doubt anyone will notice. Congratulatins again and enjoy your new look
The stitch doesn't look off center to me. No one has perfectly even nostrils. So a little difference between the two is more than okay. I am not sure if that was what you were worried about. The scar will completely fade over time. Anyway I think your nose looks great! And your only a month into it.