34 Years Old, 2 Kids, and I Sooo Want to Have Some Procedures Done on my Face!!

Hello, I found this site not long ago, and I...

Hello,

I found this site not long ago, and I think it's sooo helpful!! I have always felt self conscious about my face and things got worse after my teenage years.
I already consulted a few sugeons but I'm not sure about them. I was ready to go with one of them but then I chickened out and cancelled everything. Yeah, I've got a problem with the thought of the anesthesia, but after reading lots of reviews on this site, the thought of it is less scary.
So I'm still looking for my surgeon because I cannot afford to have bad results.
I would like to have my nose done, and also my brows (brow bossing) and forehead.
Also, I think it will help me to go through this with a 'buddy'; so anyone looking for one can contact me.

Good luck in your consult. When do you plan to have the procedure? My revision rhino is on March 25.
Good luck to you! I probably won't have it done until June. Was hoping to have it done at Easter break but that's when my consult is. I'm a teacher so will need the summer break to have it done if I decide .
Thanks. I don't have a date yet; still looking for the right surgeon.