OMG... 2 more weeks.!! Tummy tuck/lipo/fat transfer.!! ;D Mexico, MX

Ok.. Ladies!! So.. I don't even know where to...

Ok.. Ladies!! So.. I don't even know where to start.!!! I'm 27 years old turning 28 in two weeks.. A mother of 2 beautiful girls.. 7 and 2. Like almost all of u I was really thin before having my first daughter I was between 125-130.. After her my heaviest was 175.!! We'll so I decided to get on a diet and went Down to 140. Six years later I got pregnant again and gain all the weight back!! :/ soo.. After a year I decided to get on a diet again and started to workout everyday.. By the time I knew it I was at 138.!! But gained 4 pounds this past 2 months.. Lol.. I keep telling myself that it's ok.. Good thing the holidays are over so that I can get back in track.!! Well long story short.. I've been considering a tummy tuck for a year now I went with 4 different doctors one here in Texas.. But the price was to high and saw the other 3 in Mexico.. I live just in the border from Mexico.. A small town named Roma Texas.!! Lol.. Ok.. I decided to go with Dr. Tomas Garcia Farias. I have not scheduled my surgery yet but I'm planning on doing it by the end of February or the beginning of March.. I'm nervous and excited.. I'm getting myself ready mentally and physically.. I have my husband support and I'm really grateful for that he is my rock.!! I would love your advise and tips to make my journey to the flat side a more pleasant and blessed recovery.! Thank you ladies I will keep u posted.!!!

More pics. Of me right now!! :(

I want this really bad.!! :/

I'm desperate to get it over with.!! Lol.. :/

I can hide it.!! Lol..

Well I was looking at the mirror today.. And noticed how well I hide my big belly!!!! I don't want to do that anymore!!! I'm soo ready to be on the flat side again.!!! :/

Today.!! :)

Hiding it.!! :/

Nervous & excited.!!!!

OMG.. Ladies help me out here.!!! I don't know what to do.. I had make up my mind by choosing dr. Garacia.!! Well yesterday I went to another doctor and I loved him too.!! Now I'm confused.. But scared of the anesthesia even more than the actual surgery and pain after..! Please.. Please.. Give me your advise.!!! I would really appreciated!!! Thank u.!! :)

I'm so depressed right now.!!! :( my husband is being so annoying!!! I don't know what to do?? He's telling me he's scared and don't want for me to get my surgery done.!!! And of course money wise.!!! I hate it we had already talked about it.!!! Why is he being like this??? I hate that I can support him in anything I'm always there for him.. And now that it's my turn now that I need him the most.. I want his support and his company his being an ass.!!! I've been eating like crazy I don't care about my diet anymore it's like I don't care if I get fat again.!!! :( it's so deppresing I'm even getting drunk right now.!! This is not what I expected not from him.!!! :( I even what to cry right now as I'm writing.!! :'(

Question??

Hi... Ladies!! Has any one had their tummy tuck awake?? I mean with local anesthesia??? I'm sacred of getting general anesthesia.. And my doctor gives me this option.!! Please help me.!! Lol.. Thanks !

April 25th.!!

OMG... My surgery is set for the 25th.!!! I'm sooo.. Excited!!! 2 more weeks.!!!! ;D
Dr. Tomas Garcia Farias

Hi girl i am too having my TT on the 26 in Mexico. I was a bit discouraged after speaking to my primary doctor she straight out tools me i could die! I know and understand the risks however I'm bummed. How are you till this day feeling? Were you able to get any blood tests. Doctors here don't want to do it because of liability and laws.
I just told my doctor I was doing my yearly checkup and if I could have copies of my blood work. Don't let them discourage you the doctors also study in the us. And are just as experienced as any other doctor.
Hi.. Well my doctor send me my lab papers thru email.. And I live in the border from Mexico so I just went over there and got them done.!! But he actually send me 2 one in English and one in Spanish.!! And don't let what your doctor told u get to u.. Anything can happen even if u get it done in the U.S.!!
So exciting I can't wait to see your updates
Thanks!!! Me eather!! Lol
Pililo I bet your getting excited. I just finished my fourth week and finally seeing my results. I was starting to get discouraged. But now everyone is noticing. I'm glad it was a gradual difference no one noticed that I had surgery. So now that I'm in my 5th week I'm down a size smaller and can tell the new form my body is taking. I have been eating healthy and also herbalife meal replacements.
Hi.. I bet your feeling awesome!!! Yes.. I'm super excited.. And kinda nervous!! But I know it's normal.. I drink herbalife too!!! Wow.. We have several things in common!! Lol.. Well I hope we can keep in touch!! Keep me posted!!! :)
I'm having my surgery with dr Tomas Garcia Farias this Saturday March 8. Tummy tuck with lipo and fat transfer and arms and legs. I'm excited
Hi.. Veronica!!! Did u get it done?? How did it go!! I already set the date.. For April the 25.!!! I'm nervous and excited at the same time!!!
Yes I did get it done. I'm in my 4th week and I'm finally starting to feel a lot better and I can now see the difference. I'm so glad I did it and the hospital was great and the nurses were wonderful. Dr Tomas was excellent
Awesome?? Was it a el hospital del rio? Or where did u go?? And what type of anesthesia did he used?? I'm sorry for all the questions!! Lol.. I'm just very excited and nervous at the same time!!
Yes that was the hospital it's nice and clean there. Not sure on the anesthesia but I was out but I woke up at the end when he was sewing my arm. I didn't feel no pain. He asked if I wanted to be put back out but I told him no and was awake the last 15 minutes.
Nice.. Thank u very much!!! I'm less than a month to get it done.. I hope everything goes well.!! I'll let u know how it goes! :)
doo it!!!!
Thank u.!! :)
Ok Pililo. First, stop with the alcohol, then the food, and now re-focus. Its about YOU - loving you and staying healthy for you and your family. Dont jeopardize your efforts. It will get better with your husband. More so if he sees that you are determined to go through with the surgery. He is scared and his reaction is very normal. Talked out again when both are calmed and not under the influence of alcohol. My hubby was very supportive until the night before I left to Mexico. He had all this excuses (some ridiculous) as if I was going to back out the night before. Stayed in Mexico two days and when I returned he was fine again. In fact he would help me shower and bandage me every night. This too shall pass. Ok.
Thank u.. I hope everything gets better. We are not talking right now.! :(
Wishing you the best of luck.
Thank u.!! :)
Hi Pililo. You'll do fine. You wont even remember when you fall asleep with the anesthesia. Stay relaxed...if you are too anxious ask your doctor to give give you something to calm down. I had my TT 7 weeks ago in Tijuana and so far all is going well - healing has been very slow but well. Good luck :)
Thank..u very much!!! I just keep thinking and thinking.. I can't get it out of my mind.. But I guess it's normal.. I know I need to calm down.!! Lol.. And congratulations on your surgery I hope u keep feeling better happy healing god bless u.!! :)
The anesthesia was the easiest part for me- it's all over in a snap! No worries :)
Really.. I know I need to calm down I guess it's normal to be sacared.!!! Lol.. Thank u.!! :)
What made u choose Dr Farias over the other 2? Keep us posted and good luck!
Dr. Blizzar was very high on price.. Was charging like the one in Texas.. And the other one was not certified.. And I got scared.!! Lol.. And thank u.. I will keep u all posted!! :)