Feeling good.. 8 days post-op.!!

Ok.. Ladies!! So.. I don't even know where to...

Ok.. Ladies!! So.. I don't even know where to start.!!! I'm 27 years old turning 28 in two weeks.. A mother of 2 beautiful girls.. 7 and 2. Like almost all of u I was really thin before having my first daughter I was between 125-130.. After her my heaviest was 175.!! We'll so I decided to get on a diet and went Down to 140. Six years later I got pregnant again and gain all the weight back!! :/ soo.. After a year I decided to get on a diet again and started to workout everyday.. By the time I knew it I was at 138.!! But gained 4 pounds this past 2 months.. Lol.. I keep telling myself that it's ok.. Good thing the holidays are over so that I can get back in track.!! Well long story short.. I've been considering a tummy tuck for a year now I went with 4 different doctors one here in Texas.. But the price was to high and saw the other 3 in Mexico.. I live just in the border from Mexico.. A small town named Roma Texas.!! Lol.. Ok.. I decided to go with Dr. Tomas Garcia Farias. I have not scheduled my surgery yet but I'm planning on doing it by the end of February or the beginning of March.. I'm nervous and excited.. I'm getting myself ready mentally and physically.. I have my husband support and I'm really grateful for that he is my rock.!! I would love your advise and tips to make my journey to the flat side a more pleasant and blessed recovery.! Thank you ladies I will keep u posted.!!!

More pics. Of me right now!! :(

I want this really bad.!! :/

I'm desperate to get it over with.!! Lol.. :/

I can hide it.!! Lol..

Well I was looking at the mirror today.. And noticed how well I hide my big belly!!!! I don't want to do that anymore!!! I'm soo ready to be on the flat side again.!!! :/

Today.!! :)

Hiding it.!! :/

Nervous & excited.!!!!

OMG.. Ladies help me out here.!!! I don't know what to do.. I had make up my mind by choosing dr. Garacia.!! Well yesterday I went to another doctor and I loved him too.!! Now I'm confused.. But scared of the anesthesia even more than the actual surgery and pain after..! Please.. Please.. Give me your advise.!!! I would really appreciated!!! Thank u.!! :)

I'm so depressed right now.!!! :( my husband is being so annoying!!! I don't know what to do?? He's telling me he's scared and don't want for me to get my surgery done.!!! And of course money wise.!!! I hate it we had already talked about it.!!! Why is he being like this??? I hate that I can support him in anything I'm always there for him.. And now that it's my turn now that I need him the most.. I want his support and his company his being an ass.!!! I've been eating like crazy I don't care about my diet anymore it's like I don't care if I get fat again.!!! :( it's so deppresing I'm even getting drunk right now.!! This is not what I expected not from him.!!! :( I even what to cry right now as I'm writing.!! :'(

Question??

Hi... Ladies!! Has any one had their tummy tuck awake?? I mean with local anesthesia??? I'm sacred of getting general anesthesia.. And my doctor gives me this option.!! Please help me.!! Lol.. Thanks !

April 25th.!!

OMG... My surgery is set for the 25th.!!! I'm sooo.. Excited!!! 2 more weeks.!!!! ;D

3 MORE DAYS..!!!!!

OMG... 3 more days!! I can't believe how time flew!!! Lol... Can't wait for Friday.!!! Pray for me ladies!!! I got everything I need!! Well I think.!! Lol.,

Tomorrow is the big day.!!!

OMG.. I'm getting nervous right now.!! But I'm also very excited.!! And emotional.!! Lol.. I guess it's normal.!! Pray for me ladies.!!! Thank u.!! Primera mente dios y todo va a salir bien.!! ????

I did it.!!!

Finally.. Thank to god I'm doing well as of now.!! My back hurts but that's about it.. I'm going home tomorrow morning if everything keeps good.! Thank u ladies for your good wishes and blessings.!!

It's finally gone.!! ????????

My first shower!!

Well my doctor let me take a showe at exactly 3 days after surgery!! I had a good experience.. The only thing was getting my faja back on.!! Lol.. That was something else.. But as of now I've been doing very good.!!! :)

Feeling great.!!

So.. Today was my first day out after surgery.. And it was great!! 8 days post-op.. I still have my drain hopefully And my doctor removes it tomorrow!! :)

Loving my body!!

I'm so excited!! I'm gonna be 2 weeks on Friday.. And I'm feeling great.. I know there's still a long way to go.. But I know my body and I've noticed a lot a difference already!! I'm swollen.. But the fact that there's no belly hanging.. That makes me feel excited!! My doctor is awesome!!! :)
Dr. Tomas Garcia Farias

Dr. Tomas Garcia Farias is awesome!!! He is very professional and attentive. I would highly recommend him to anyone!!

Love that top!! You really look great!!
congratulations hun! And happy healing!xoxo
Thank u.!! :)
You must of been so excited to put an outfit on!! You really look great! Happy healing
Yes I was!! Lol.. Thank u.!! :)
Looking great so far! I can't believe how much skin was taken off! That's awesome!
Thank u.!! :)
WOW that was a lot of skin removed! You're looking good already! Happy healing :)
Thank u.!! :)
Just saw the pic standing from the side.. Looks great already! Seeing everyone's results makes me more anxious!
Thank u.!! :)
Looks great can you tell a difference yet
Yes.. But I'm swollen.!! I hope it gets better!! :)
Yay!! You did it! Can't wait to see your flat little belly!!
Yes.. I did!!! Thank u.!! :)
Wow not bad at all!!! Eeeek freaking exciting!!! Lol
Lol.. Thanks!! :)
amazing pic! omg i cant wait to see you tiny little waist how exciting !!!!! how are you feeling ? any pain? how bad? :) yay!!!!
Hi.. Girl.!! I'm doing good!! Most pain is at night but it's not the actual cut that hurts it's the lipo.!!! I can probably say that the pain from a scale from 1-10.. Is about a 6-7..!! Us woman can handle I think about everything!! Lol.. Thanks.!!! :)
Dayumm he mustve snatched your waist good girl can't wait to see your new waist...happy healing.
Lol.. Thank u.!! And I hope so I want a tiny waist!! Lol..
Good to see you made it to the flat side. (((Hugs))) Happy healing doll!
Thank u.!! :)
Congrats!! You'll be going home so soon after your surgery? Take it easy and get some rest!