43yrs Old and Needing to Lose Extra Skin! - Mexico

I lost 100 lbs four years ago and kept it off, I...

I lost 100 lbs four years ago and kept it off, I was left with a lot of extra skin just hanging off over my pubic area, clothes just feel or look good, jeans totally out of the question, long t- shirts a must. I researched a lot of Doctors both in Canada, Costa Rica and Mexico, after asking a lot of questions and reviews I decided to go to Puerto Vallarta with Dr. Alejandro Enriquez De Rivera Campero, he is the only one who explain to me that for my own safety he would not do several procedures at once, I originally wanted a facelift, tummy tuck and breast lift, he strongly advised against this as these were all major surgeries and a body should not be put through so much at once, he advised to do one at a time and heal 3 -6 months between them, made sense to me! A my cost would still add up to the same amount as my original quote! Thank goodness it can't even imagine have all that done to me at once, I chose the tummy tuck first, it is defiantly a huge surgery. He also made sure I would be able to stay in Vallarta for at least two weeks to make sure all it we'll before sending me home. I had an awesome surgeon, first three days were rough, pain meds worked great It was the mobility I had issues with my back pain was the worst of it and dragging my drains around, I had no bruising at all and my incision is so fine very clean closure, mind you i kept on and well balanced diet and followed Dr. orders, he sent a nurse to my room every two days to help me shower and change my dressings and check for any signs of infection, even though I had a support person with me.
Welcome to the community.   So glad to have you here with us.
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Alejandro Enriquez De Rivera was very open and straight forward, he speaks very good English and knows his stuff, and fixed two hernias he found while doing my tummy tuck, very caring and shows genuine concern, also answers any and all your questions even the silly ones. Gave me his number and email to contact him if I need to at anytime, also says to give the number to my doctor here in Canada if they have any questions or concerns during my recovery.