I started with Retin-A 3 months ago, my skin was pretty bad back then. At first, it really seemed that I am catching a dead fish - my skin got worse. This phase did not last for long and after that my skin became better after every week. Now I am clear, have only some scars left, but they are fading too. I am so glad I found Retin-A!
1) Gives a lovely and smooth skin texture.
2) Clears skin from pimples.
3) Even if a pimple appears, Retin-A makes it disappear more quickly and less painfully.
4) It is against wrinkles! That's why I will probably use it for a long-long time.
1) Makes skin very sensitive to the sun. That means wearing sunscreen every day for me.
2) If over-dosing, leaves skin flaky. Also, in the beginning, irritates skin because it has not got used to it (redness, extra flakiness) and acne can get worse.
3) Not too available - can get it with prescription only.