Results Are Dreadful, Now Empty Pockets and Ashamed of Appearance

Careful not to be too close to a social event, I...

Careful not to be too close to a social event, I had juvederm in late November in my tear troughs to cover the deep circles that had appeared with weight loss. By mid December my "swelling" as the doctor indicated it was still had not gone down and people kept asking me what was wrong and if I felt okay. Going to any social events for Christmas was just unbearable. People I hadn't seen for months could not get beyond a hello until they asked what had happened and if I was feeling okay. To date I have enormous bags under my eyes where I once had circles and look many years older in addition to unhealthy. It has been an absolutely horrible experience. I went to a reputable doctor who raved that it would make me look refreshed and no longer exhausted. Never again!
did you ever find a remedy for this? I have the same problem and am really depressed. dr's don't know what to do.
You need the product in upper cheek, that is where it will blend with tear trough for a more natural look. the same thing happened to me and I hated my TT area until I had my upper cheeks done and now i love it/
I NEEDED TO KNOW IF YOU CAN APPLY THE JUVADERM GELL ON YOUR WRINKLES INSTEAS OF INJECTING IT THANK YOU