The Results Are Amazing!!

I had a full hip to hip tummy tuck, breast lift &...

I had a full hip to hip tummy tuck, breast lift & implants done at the same time. I had this done two years ago & the results still amaze me! The pain was excruciating, the recovery time was about 2 months, but I would do it again in a heart beat. After having 3 kids my body was still in good shape, but after giving birth to twins (weighing over 13 lbs. between the two of them!), I needed serious help. Having the procedures I had was worth the pain I went through. I had 5 drains in me (3 in my tummy & 2 in each breast), those were a pain to deal with. My friends & family took care of me for the first week or so & they had to measure the drainage bulbs, help me up to walk (I couldn't stand up straight), give me my pain meds (I needed them!), & I needed someone there around the clock. After two years, my stomach is still rock hard, my breasts are perky & bouncy-no bra required. My scar is still pretty dark, so that would be the only draw back. Other than that, I would recommend this surgery to anyone who wants to lose any stretch marks or extra skin around their tummy.