Restylane Has my Lips Looking Smooth and Wonderful.

To begin, I had 1 cc of Restylane injected in my...

To begin, I had 1 cc of Restylane injected in my upper and lower lips. My plastic surgeon administered the product, a key factor in getting great results. She numbed me with a cream on my lips 30 minutes before the procedure. The injections were not too painful, the rubbing and smoothing she did afterwards was a bit painful but by no means unbearable. (Look if you have had natural child birth not much hurts anymore)

The initial swelling was fierce and my partner teased me the whole car ride home. However, I wouldn't recommend driving yourself home because I wanted to keep icing it the entire trip. I had a duck bill for maybe 3 hours and was terrified that was to be the final look! After several hours the worst swelling was gone and after 2 days I could see that I still wanted more volume. I went back and had .5 cc more added to my lower lip and now I am thrilled with the results. I really want huge pouty lips so I may get one more cc added and then wait four months and see how it looks.

I would also like to say that I am a runner (10k a day) and that so far,so good they haven't melted away. I still think 4 months will be when I top them off. I wonder if I will need the entire amount again? I may try perlane the next time or radiesse (I've heard it lasts a year).

Greenville Plastic Surgeon

My doctor was friendly and helpful. I felt totally at ease and was highly satisfied with the results.

perlane is a good choice if you want a lot of volume. please do not use radiesse, it has a tendency to lum in the lips and there is no way to reverse it other than cutting it out