Restylane in Nasal Labial Folds and Lips Plus Botox on Forehead

I absolutely love the results. My doctor used 2...

I absolutely love the results. My doctor used 2 syringes for lips and nasal labial folds. I bruise very easily, and did have one small (about the size of a tic-tac candy) bruise under my left bottom lip that took several days to go away. I went back for my two week evaluation and had another syringe added to "top off" my results. (My doctor gave me a 20% discount on the "top off", so add another $400.00 to the cost up there).

Be aware that the initial results you see will be a combination of swelling and the filler, so if you love the way you look immediately after your injections, you're probably going to want to add a bit more in about two weeks when everything settles in. On the other hand, if you think you have too much fullness immediately after your injections, just chill out for a day or two and see how you feel once the swelling goes down.

The Botox is also wonderful. My forehead and the furrow between my brows are as smooth as a baby's bottom. I tease my 18 year-old daughter by looking at her and saying, "I'm scowling at you," which freaks her out because she can't see a scowl. She says she actually misses the "mom look" (if you're a mom, you know the look). I don't miss it, and shouldn't have to give it to an 18 year-old anymore anyway! lol

I have received so many compliments at work, but nobody can put their finger on why I "look so great." I recently lost 50 pounds (which is why I needed the filler), and everyone is attributing my "youthful" appearance to the weight loss. I just smile and say, "thank you."

Anne L. White, MD

She is a Silver Level Physician in BOTOX Cosmetic & Juvederm, and the only platinum level Restylane/Perlane physician in Winston Salem. She is also very sweet, and genuinely cares that you are happy with your results.