So Far Love It. Not As Painful As I Thought

I just recieved Resty today so I am not sure how...

I just recieved Resty today so I am not sure how it will last (hopefully longer than some of these reviews!!) I recieved it in my under eyes and nasolabial folds. The Dr. used a numbing cream applied to face for about 15 minutes and honestly it really wasn't that bad, i felt a little pinprick and really didn't even feel it going in at all... but I do have a higher pain tolerance than most so maybe it could be that as well. I LOVE LOVE the results so far. I have some bruising only on one side where i had my tear trough injected, hoping it will not get worse tomorrow but we will see. I LOVE the way my eyes look, I have terrible under eye bags that are hereditary and this is amazing, I can't stop looking in the mirror! It filled out the hollow underneath the bags perfectly. Also loving how it filled out my nasolabial folds... although I am thinking I might need to get a bit more at my recheck appointment. I think the Dr. was trying to be more on the conservative side which I can appreciate. as things are going now I would SO do this again. It was well worth the money to me as long as it can last at least 4 months if not than i may try another filler.