When Done Right (Not Overdone) by a Talented Doctor, Results Are Outstanding!

I started getting Restylane in 2004 for nasolabial...

I started getting Restylane in 2004 for nasolabial folds at 39. We used any extra Restylane in my lips, which already had a great shape but I have a small mouth, so it helped it appear slightly bigger and the entire affect was amazing. Natual looking, no duck-bill overdone lips that look ridiculous and conspicuous. I'm 43 and most people think I'm in my 20's - that is best result I can ask for.

I had to go back every three months for a "refill" varying from 1/2 to 1 full syringe, for the first two years, then it was less and less frequently. Now it's just twice a year and it looks great.

The friends and family I've told about it can't believe I use anything because you absolutely cannot tell if you have a good DOCTOR (not office staff) putting it in! My doctor injects it and then very forcefully manipulates the Restylane in both the nasolabial folds and my lips - the results are beautiful and I can go out in public within an hour, with maximum benefit being about a month after lasting for several months. It's a great investment! :)

Dallas Plastic Surgeon

Dr. is one of the most talented and concerned, involved doctors I've ever come across for any specialty. His staff is equally kind with wonderful bedside manner. Dr. is extremely talented as a plastic surgeon and migraine specialist (the original reason I came to him!)