How Much Restylane Would I Need to Get Lips Like This? Melbourne

I have had Restylane injected in my top lip about...

I have had Restylane injected in my top lip about 3 or 4 times now over the years, 0.5ml each time. The first time I had it done, my lip swelled up huge, but it has swelled less and less each time since. A few hours after the injection the swelling will start to go down and it will reach a point that I am very happy with...but then it will go down even more and I end up wishing my lips were bigger. I have been tossing up between getting 1ml of Restylane...0.8ml in the top and the rest in the bottom lip...but I'm not 100% sure. I'm going back in 3 weeks and I am leaning towards going for 0.8 of Juvederm. I'm hoping that this will give me the look that I want. I want full lips but I don't want a trout pout. What would you guys go for? Thanks! ;)

IMO, I think what you want to achieve is reasonable. I like the first of the two photos though (of what you hope to attain). Because your lips are a nice natural shape, the extra fullness you desire should be flattering- as long as you have a good injector with an eye for detail and technique.

Please make sure that whoever performs your injections does not distort the natural shape of your lips. Keep your cupid's bow! I've seen so many bad lip jobs where the upper lip is so over filled, it looks like a rubber tire (Jessica Biel/Pam Anderson) Don't have your top lip over injected, which WILL look like trout pout (Meg Ryan) and very silly. Having a too large upper lip or both lips will make you feel self concious when you speak.

Good lip augmentation enhances your looks, but should not be the first thing people notice when you walk into a room!
Go for it girl you have the facial structure To support full lips.

Wow I thought your lips look great. Now I am seriously thinking about getting it done.

The Ashley Centre

Great staff! Have been there many times. Very professional.