Now I Want to KISS Everyone

For about a year and a half, I've been...

For about a year and a half, I've been pondering having my top lip plumped up. It's always been significantly thinner than my bottom lip and recently the fine lines (Yes, I was a former smoker) have been creeping in - yuck, yuck - well, I am 36. About four months ago, I had lunch with a friend who told me his experience of lip plumping was agony. Agony. This didn't sound good.

However, today, I took the plunge and I'm DELIGHTED. My lips look rocking, kissing-tastic and my brilliant, talented injection-specialist to the stars, August Denton, meant that the procedure hardly hurt AT ALL. He simply used numbing cream and a deft skillful touch - frankly, I was amazed. The stress balls were all ready in my hands and I didn't even squeeze them - just some deep breaths and presto!

Now I have Holiday lips and I look forward to kissing people under the mistletoe. If you fancy having this done, I fully, 100% recommend August Denton to make it happen for you. I'm so thrilled, I just sent a bunch of friends photos of my lips. Oh, such silly vanity. August has recently moved location in Beverly Hills. He's now at 436 North Bedford Drive (working out of Dr. Robert Kotler's office).

Oh, and he's also FAB at Dysport. I've been to several clinics in Beverly Hills over the years (Dr. Nassif, Epinone...) and without a doubt, I prefer August. (I've never had to go back for a touch-up, he never keeps you waiting, he's always a delight to hang out with.) And he never pushes you to have any extra services. Awesome!

Hello is it true that the VERY first time restylane in lips only last 6 weeks? And then the second time it lasts 4-8 months??? Please let me know, how long did your first time last?

thanks for sharing.  where can our site members find August, should they be interested?

Hi Tom, Site members can check out his web site if they fancy augustdenton.com Thanks for asking!
August Denton

Not only is August an EXTREMELY skilled injection specialist but he is also a wonderful painter and sculptor (some of his art is in his office). He brings these talents to his profession and really understands the aesthetics of the human face. This means his "work" is never overdone. I've been visiting him for a couple of years now and no one knows I have anything done. He also really likes people - you can tell as soon as you meet him. As a result, he never rushes a procedure, makes sure you are relaxed and is fun to be around. Unlike some other 'BIG' name clinics in Beverly Hills that attract out-of-towners, August seems to attract a loyal clientele that keep coming back - it's another reason his service is incredible. I heard about him from a friend at work - he really is a well-kept secret that I've just blabbed.