Restylane in my Lip

Had juvederm and restylane injections. Had the...

Had juvederm and restylane injections. Had the undereye area corrected with enzyme injections, wondering if I should do the same for the lips? They are not full like they were when I was younger, rather I look like I have a gummy worm injected in my lower lip.

Had the undereye area corrected with enzyme injections, wondering if I should do the same for the lips? Will my lips end up distorted or stretched out when this wears off?
the person injecting the lip filler needs to massage it and shape it
I waited a month before doing the correction - I wanted to make sure that what I was seeing was the injectable and not just swelling. After having the correction done, I noticed a difference within 24 hours. My doc did not inject enough hyaluronidase to remove all of it, just to remove the lumpy, swollen looking parts. A week later I went back and had another minor correction done. I will have to call my doc to find out how much was injected total. I would say, on the lip, it seems to take at least two weeks, if not more, for just the swelling to disappear before I have an accurate idea of what it will look like. Here's what I think made the most difference. When I had the original filler done, it was by one of the assistants. She was perfectly competent, but just didn't seem to have an "eye" for what looked good. Everything I've had done since, I have insisted the doctor do. I like her aesthetic in general, and have been happy with the results. She's very cautious, precise, and in fact, the correction took longer than the original injections (about 40 minutes). Be well.
I have a question about when you had the enzyme injected under the eye for correction. How long did it take? And how much did he use. Cause I had almost 2 cc into my upper lip of restylene. And 0.8 cc of hyaluronidase. ITs been 3 days, I think some of it is gone, but there is still alot in there in the top. Im worried that the product that was used was not hyaluronic acid. Or maybe I did not get enough hyaluronidase.