Go to Someone Who is an Experienced Injector!!

I decided that I did not like my marionette lines...

I decided that I did not like my marionette lines and downturned mouth decided on Restylane.  I guess the injections were done too superficially because I ended up with a lumpy bumpy face.  Instead of being embarrassed by my wrinkles, I am now embarrassed by my lumps/bumps on my face.  Can anyone recommend at great injector in Nashville?

I had a professional plastic surgeon in dallas inject restylane and perlane and I LOVE the results. I never could find anyone I trusted in Nashville!!
Update: My results are mostly gone less than 3 months after my injections of Restylane under my eyes and Perlane in my cheek area. I also notice more blood vessels in my undereye area. Not good. My advice: Buy nice skin products, but stay away from the injections. They are too unpredictable.
I've had restylane three times in lips, marionette lines, and in between eyebrows. The second time the fill went in strangely near my lip, creating a crease in my skin. I lived with this for a few years, went to someone new who said, "it's a shame you lived with this, it's easily fixed." She injected a small amount near the crease and it was gone, so check with another doctor. I also noticed that restylane seems to have lasting effects if done more than once. Some of my wrinkles never came back, and it's been several years. The last doctor said it sometimes has a layering effect if you build up over multiple treatments.
I had restylane injections for marionette lines 6 days ago. It looked improved at first, but now I don't see too much of a difference. I called the MD office today and they said that the Restylane can take another week as it needs to absorb water. They said I should call next week if still no improvement. I went online and couldn't find anything about this situation. Should I have gotten another product? I paid $450.00.
Interesting question! I've added this as a new question for our professionals. You can now find your comment here. Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.
I see you are from Nashville and I am considering having this done but who did you go to? If you had a bad injector I don't want to go there too. I was thinking of going to Dermess.
Did you ever find a good injector in Nashville? If so, would you tell me who?