One of the Best Plastic Surgeons in the USA - Beverly Hills, CA

To Look Like I did 10 Years Ago

To Look Like I did 10 Years Ago

Beverly Hills Facial Plastic Surgeon

I had read about how Dr. Aharonov performed upper eyelid fillers, something that no other plastic surgeon seemed to do. So I booked my trip from Scottsdale to Beverly Hills to see him. I was immediately impressed with his staff, particularly Faye, who answered all of my questions and concerns prior to my appointment. But I was most impressed by Dr. Aharonov himself. In all of my years of seeing cosmetic dermatologists and plastic surgeons, I have never had a doctor spend so much time with me to understand what I was looking for. He seemed to really care, he listened to my concerns, spent a good deal of time looking at pictures of me when I was younger, and helped explain to me what he would do. One thing that Dr. Anaronov mentioned, which I wish I would have listened to more, was that there would be a good amount of swelling of my upper eye lids after the procedure. He did say that after he injected Restylane on my upper eye lids, I would have the most swelling on the first day after the procedure. Everything went smoothly during the upper and lower eyelid filler procedure. I had a bit of swelling, but was told that this was normal. However, the next day, I admit I "freaked out" because my eyelids did swell up more than the previous day. I was so concerned that I actually bought a ticket to LA from Scottsdale again, and called Dr. Aharonov's office on my way to the airport. Thankfully, I spoke to Fay,e and she immediately paged Dr. Aharonov. He called me immediately and reassured me that what I was experiencing was normal. After speaking with him over 20 minutes, I decided to cancel my flight and just wait for the swelling to go down. After two days, most of the swelling on my upper eye lids went down. I immediately began noticing positive results. I began to get tons of compliments from friends and even strangers. And I was SO HAPPY that I spoke with Dr. Aharonov and trusted his judgment, both before, during, and after the eye lid procedure. I am SO HAPPY with my results and have can say that there is no doctor in Scottsdale who is as professional, kind, and a true perfectionist as Dr. Aharonov. He is both an artist and a surgeon (and sometimes a therapist!) and I am now a patient of his for life.

Be the first to comment on this video...

This conversation is missing your voice. Please join RealSelf or log in