Restyelen Injections for Under Eye Troughs

A month ago, I had Restyelen injections under my...

A month ago, I had Restyelen injections under my eyes to fill the hollows.

My dr performed the injections immediately after I had breast implants when I was still unconscious and laying down on the bed. After I awoke, I had severe swelling in both eyes, but especially my right eye. Within hours after the injection, under my eye continued to swell and turn a dark purplish blue. -- I was told by my doctor that this happened due to my laying down when he did the injections.

A week afterwards, my eyes were still severely swollen and still bruised. I had to wear sunglasses everywhere I went. I again saw my dr and he didn't want to dissolve anything and said I need to give it more time and within ten days, the swelling and bruises gone and the restylene smoothed out.

It has now been 4 weeks later and I still have slight bruising under both eyes and my eyes are stil puffy. I think now it is the overfilling of the restylene that is causing the puffiness. I had to even look in the mirror at myself and my self-confidence has taken a dive. He continues to say to give it more time and he wants to see me in three months.

I hate the way I look. Can anyone else tell me if they had this problem and if they had it dissolved, did they look like they did prior to the injections or worse.

Swelling, bruising - wasn't worth it. I liked the way I looked before the injections. I wish I had never done it.