Tummy Tuck with Lipo of Hips & Flanks & Breast Lift - Reston, VA

In April I got a tummy tuck, breast lift, implants...

In April I got a tummy tuck, breast lift, implants and liposuction!! I went from a size 10 down to 8/6. I had a lot of jiggly fat on my tummy from gaining and loosing weight all my life. He does amazing work. I was wearing a bikini in July. I still want to loose about 15 pounds and the after pictures are without any working out for 3 months. I look even better now!! I have a flat tummy!! I don't think I can mention names but I liked the fact that I had no drain tummy tuck and was offered pain pumps and had minimal discomfort! After 2nd night I was only using muscle relaxers for sleeping at night after a week I was totally off everything. No pain just some discomfort. Many doctors do what is easiest for them.

Reston Plastic Surgeon

Everyone was so caring in the office. They are busy but do assist and are always available. If they were not busy I would worry. A busy office means happy clients! I can't believe there is not a review for this doctor!! I have many friends he has gone to and does amazing work. He is a Wonderful Doctor!! I would recommend him to anyone. I did my research and did go to to 3 other doctors I don't think I can mention names. Dr. Poindexter does what is best for his patients! I believe Dr. Poindexter stays informed on the latest technology. Other doctors are so busy doing surgery they forget to keep up on technology. Many doctors shy away from no drains for me it was wonderful. before and after photos! I think because many doctors don't know how to do the No-drain tummy tuck technique. I will be going back for more surgery for my face next year. Pictures are posted after 2 months of not working out. These pictures are before workout. I have since started working out and do look even better. Will post more up to date pictures.