SO Worth It. Nose Job Changed My Life - Reston, VA

My nose job changed my entire life. I had always...

My nose job changed my entire life. I had always been insecure about my appearance due to my unattractive profile. I finally decided to go ahead with the surgery in 2007. It's now five years later, and I still look in the mirror and can't believe it's really me! I finally feel like I look the way I was MEANT to look- if that makes any sense. Words cannot describe what it's like to finally feel pretty. Some days I still have to pinch myself to be sure it wasn't all a dream, I am that happy with it. I'm a much happier, brighter person now. Being freed of the concern with my outside appearance has been so liberating.

The surgery itself was easy to experience- no pain at all, very speedy recovery (I'm an athlete and was back to my 2 and 3 hour training sessions only two weeks later, feeling great.) So, so worth it!!!!

Reston Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Sigal is AMAZING. He is warm, friendly, and personable. I chose him for my surgeon because he was the only surgeon (I consulted with five) who truly listened to each and every concern I had about my nose and addressed all of them, thoughtfully and honestly. He was so kind and calming throughout the whole experience, from consult to pre-op to surgery day and beyond!! I could not be happier that I chose him. And my results are incredible. My nose looks exactly how I'd envisioned it. Five years later, I still cannot believe it's me when I look in the mirror. Everyone has remarked on what a wonderful job he did. They always say when you get a nose job, you can't expect perfection, just improvement... but he really did give me a perfect result. I feel beautiful now, thanks to this man's skillful surgical hand! Would recommend him to ANYONE!!!