SO Worth It. Nose Job Changed My Life - Reston, VA

My nose job changed my entire life. I had always...

My nose job changed my entire life. I had always been insecure about my appearance due to my unattractive profile. I finally decided to go ahead with the surgery in 2007. It's now five years later, and I still look in the mirror and can't believe it's really me! I finally feel like I look the way I was MEANT to look- if that makes any sense. Words cannot describe what it's like to finally feel pretty. Some days I still have to pinch myself to be sure it wasn't all a dream, I am that happy with it. I'm a much happier, brighter person now. Being freed of the concern with my outside appearance has been so liberating.

The surgery itself was easy to experience- no pain at all, very speedy recovery (I'm an athlete and was back to my 2 and 3 hour training sessions only two weeks later, feeling great.) So, so worth it!!!!

It sounds like you're enjoying great results! Thank you for sharing your experience. We'd love to see your before and after photos.

Reston Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Sigal is AMAZING. He is warm, friendly, and personable. I chose him for my surgeon because he was the only surgeon (I consulted with five) who truly listened to each and every concern I had about my nose and addressed all of them, thoughtfully and honestly. He was so kind and calming throughout the whole experience, from consult to pre-op to surgery day and beyond!! I could not be happier that I chose him. And my results are incredible. My nose looks exactly how I'd envisioned it. Five years later, I still cannot believe it's me when I look in the mirror. Everyone has remarked on what a wonderful job he did. They always say when you get a nose job, you can't expect perfection, just improvement... but he really did give me a perfect result. I feel beautiful now, thanks to this man's skillful surgical hand! Would recommend him to ANYONE!!!