My Lips Absorbed 4 Syringes of Fillers in 6 Weeks (3x Hydrelle and 1x Juvaderm) - Reston, VA

I wanted a lot larger,plumper lips. I did not...

I wanted a lot larger,plumper lips.

I did not have any significat disconfort during or after the procedure. Just the typical 5-7 days swelling. My doctor is very skilled and gentle so I didnt use dental block. First 3 times I used hydrelle, then we decided to go for Juvaderm hoping this one would last. But my body seems to absorb it all.

I had 4 syringes injected in my lips during a 6 weeks period and my lips always go back to being thin. i had hydrelle 3 times and last one juvaderm. Why is this happening and what other options do I have ? Thank you, Aiko

Dont use Hydrelle. This stuff is dangerous in your lips. I had it done 4 weeks ago,I had a very bad allergic reaction. My lips where 10 times bigger and I had to take prednisone. Now after 4 weeks I still have problems. I keep on getting bumps and infections in my lips,very painful. So stay away from this stuff. You are better of using your own vet.
I have this same problem. Have you found a solution?

After 6 month of fillers being absorbed we...

After 6 month of fillers being absorbed we switched to Restylane and then alternated with Juvaderm. I love my resultTs that now lasted for 6 months. Lips were still plum , buy wanted them bigger. I think my body was weirrd and then it built up.

I used the same doc from the beginning and I'm very happy - definitely worth it!