My Lips Absorbed 4 Syringes of Fillers in 6 Weeks (3x Hydrelle and 1x Juvaderm) - Reston, VA

I wanted a lot larger,plumper lips. I did not...

I wanted a lot larger,plumper lips.

I did not have any significat disconfort during or after the procedure. Just the typical 5-7 days swelling. My doctor is very skilled and gentle so I didnt use dental block. First 3 times I used hydrelle, then we decided to go for Juvaderm hoping this one would last. But my body seems to absorb it all.

I had 4 syringes injected in my lips during a 6 weeks period and my lips always go back to being thin. i had hydrelle 3 times and last one juvaderm. Why is this happening and what other options do I have ? Thank you, Aiko

After 6 month of fillers being absorbed we...

After 6 month of fillers being absorbed we switched to Restylane and then alternated with Juvaderm. I love my resultTs that now lasted for 6 months. Lips were still plum , buy wanted them bigger. I think my body was weirrd and then it built up.

I used the same doc from the beginning and I'm very happy - definitely worth it!

Dont use Hydrelle. This stuff is dangerous in your lips. I had it done 4 weeks ago,I had a very bad allergic reaction. My lips where 10 times bigger and I had to take prednisone. Now after 4 weeks I still have problems. I keep on getting bumps and infections in my lips,very painful. So stay away from this stuff. You are better of using your own vet.
I have this same problem. Have you found a solution?

lip implants are an option that is probably good for you since they are permanent and easy to put in or take out. cost is roughly 1500-2000 per lip and done under local. sincerely, dr hansen

After fat transfer to the lips my patients are swallen for two weeks. Fat transfer to the lips need to be put intramuscular in layers, and small beads of fat. Lower lip may require 2-4 cc of fat. Upper lip about 2-3 cc of fat. The fat must be well prepared and cleaned for it yo stay.
Lips absorb all fillers Nothing more lasting in the lis more that FAT TRANSFER
But for most people,the fillers seem to last up to 6 months. I had fat transfer done 6 years ago,it was completly absorbed in 2 weeks!!!
yoanna, Don't do anything else, you think the product was absorb and what? disappeared? no, it goes to your liver and stays there. be careful