Lip Injections - Reston, VA

This is my second review for Dr. Kulak. I went to...

This is my second review for Dr. Kulak. I went to see her for Botox and Filler. They took me last min as I had put everything off and had a wedding to prepare for. I asked her what I needed filler for she doesn't push anything, she said my nasolabial folds look fine to leave them alone which I did. She placed filler in my mentolabial fold the horizontal line between chin and lip, I think this always makes a big difference in my face. I was only thinking botox but I'm 39 and my lips are not only deflating :( they have lines so I asked her very cautiously could we put a little in not to look done and to basically define the lip and get rid of the lines. I was not looking for any young 20 something pout, lets be honest no matter how much we take care of ourselves it will look odd on a 39 yo face. She listened to everything I said and spent time on analyzing my lips and afterwards I was little concerned but she assured me the swelling would go down, which not only did it, the result was very natural and stunning she didn't change the shape or give me any "done" look. I don't like putting my pics online but if you would like to see I can crop a pic and share with someone who sincerely would like to see the result.
Fairfax Facial Plastic Surgeon

Professional, courteous no complaints. Dr. Kulak and everyone including Dr. Naderi have excellent bedside manner