Three Failures for the Same Procedure - Reston, VA

I have been waiting and waiting tor the...

I have been waiting and waiting tor the 'tightening' tht Dr. Dahiya said would occur - this after the THIRD procedure within 18 months for the exact same Lifestyle Lift procedure on my lower face, chin and neck. The first procedure was at LSL in Reston, VA in the spring of 2011; the 2nd corrective was at Dr. Dahiya's office in Friendship Hgts, MD in late fall 2011; and the 34d was in the spring of 2012, which was again at LSL in Reston, VA. All procedures were done by Dr. Dahiya. I now have a divided double chin, with the left side hanging lower than the right side, and I have a red, jagged and painful scar under my left ear lobe which is quite visible. The excruitiating pain I endured after each procedure lasted several days, but I was ever hopeful that the outcome would be worth the pain. The outcome was definitely not worth all the pain. I have been in tears several times over this. I cannot believe my eyes sometimes - especially since at the initial consultation my lower face and neck were stretched smooth by the consultant and I was told that this would be the result of the procedure. I am so embarrassed, I find that I decline invitations and am constantly wearing scarves around my neck to try to hide my chin and neck area. I am so very, very disappointed - I encourage anyone thinking of using LSL in Reston, VA, and Dr. Dahiya to proceed cautiously and consider other surgeons and clinics.

Washington Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Dahiya was one of two surgeons at Lifestyle Lift in Reston, VA, and he was the surgeon working on the date of my first procedure. I checked his online information and felt confident of his abilities. He also has a provate practice in Friendship Heights, MD. My rating is a composite of the first procedure and the 2 procedures to correct the damage done by the first.