Lifestyle Lift for Loss of Skin Tone, Lines, Wrinkles - Results Exceeded my Expectations

I read your reviews prior to my LSL appointment...

I read your reviews prior to my LSL appointment and became so concerned that I almost decided to cancel. Although I kept my appointment I was extremely wary and prepared to look elsewhere or just opt out entirely. But after my consultation and upon doing some research, I decided to go ahead with several procedures because I was impressed with the staff and the surgeon's credentials.

I'm so glad I did. I am beyond happy with the results and I feel and look rejuvenated. The surgeon took the time to evaluate my needs and assisted me in determining the type of procedures that would give me the best results for my particular needs. I'm 62 years old and had all the problems associated with loss of skin tone, lines, wrinkles, etc.

Regarding discomfort, I have had worse encounters during and after dental procedures (not to deny there was some discomfort during the healing process - I considered it very manageble). Fantastic results but subtle enough to look absolutely natural and not shock my friends. Most just think I lost weight and look great.

I believe I had realistic expectations and the outcome exceeded those expectations. Or maybe I just had the very best surgeon.

You are welcome. Good luck with your procedure.
I've been considering this procedure as well... I was searching this board hoping someone would have comments about a Dr. in the NoVA area... I'm so glad I found this! Thanks!
Yes he was. I highly recommend him. Make sure you meet with him before the procedure. He made some very helpful observations that guided my decisions.
I am scheduled for the LL in the Reston, VA office in July. It sounds like you experience there was good. Was Dr. Dahiya the doctor who did your lift?
Thanks for your input. Glad you are satisfied.