Results? - Reston, VA

My surgery was done over a month ago. I still have...

My surgery was done over a month ago. I still have morning swelling and I am not seeing the results. Is this normal? Has anyone else experienced this? My jaws appear wider making my face look fuller/fatter and my double chin is more prominent. There should be very visible results. I don't know whether or not I should mention at my apt in 2 weeks. Do I want to do it again? Do I waste the money and not trust doing it again? CONFUSED/HELP
Talked to my Doc about concerns. He heard me out & we discussed a remedy. I may need a little more lipo & tightening. I had visioned my jawline my promanent.. There is also fatty double chin that needs touched up. I am thinking of my smokers mouth and crowsfeet. I like Dr Dayhiya, he was sincere in making me happy. What more can you ask?

I'm sorry to hear you are feeling concerned with how things are looking at this stage. You had mentioned you weren't sure if you should mention your concerns at your next appointment. I would certainly encourage you to so that you and your doctor can discuss things openly. You could even consider calling them before your next appointment depending on how concerned you are feeling.

Dalhi

The staff was awesome. Dr. was very thoughtful as well.