New Life with a Lift and Laser Treatment - Reston, VA

My experience was wonderful and all that I...

My experience was wonderful and all that I expected. Over the last three years I have had more than a usual amount of stress in my life. At 60 years old I felt like my double chin was aging me to a place that inside I wasn't ready to accept. So on April 11th after my consultation and visit with my doctor I agreed to a Lifestyle Lift and a full Lasar Treatment. The Lift was for my double chin and the Lasar was to clear up acne scars on my face. The pros were that surgery was comfortable. I was fully asleep and I can recall faintly the suctioning under my chin. I slept for the next 24 hours and I did take pain medication for about 3 days. My experience was pain free. The cons were the swelling. I guess I was not prepared for the swelling and black eys. But, each and every week it all smoothed out. I was lumpy the second week and part of the third with lumps in front of my ears and down under my ears. That was muscles that needed heat, massage and ice daily to smooth out. By week three it was really getting back to normal. My family and friends are so impressed. No more double chin and the texture of my complexion has never been better.

The picture on the left was taken April 28th, just...

The picture on the left was taken April 28th, just two weeks after surgery. I am with my puppy Amber. The middle picture is a day before surgery on April 10th. Finally, the right side picture is from day 6 after the surgery. All those lumps are now smooth and getting better each week.
Washington Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Dahiya is a well qualified doctor who takes pride in his work. I called him an "artist". When my friends say I look wonderful and well rested that makes me know that nothing looks stretched or strange to them. Even when others don't notice I just think that I look like I did 5 years ago and I am happy. I have received a Life Style Lift and years back of my life. I will take really good care of myself and my skin and never take it for granted.

I will maybe post pics soon. I love the way I look at 64-1/2. Maybe if u want pics. and info. about me I will personally send them to u. It has been 4 years and I am happy with what Dr. Dayhia did. Wonderful dr. I just don't want to get into peoples strife. Welcome to e-mail me. *********@**.net

Hi aNewlook, do you have any recent pics you can share. I had mine done by Dr Dahiya as well and while I was very pleased in the beginning now at 14 weeks I have concerns that my lift is not lasting. Would really like some feedback from others that had this done a while a ago and how they feel about it it now. Thx.
You do look great. I had the same dr. You are right he is a well qualified dr. and does take pride in his work. I look 15 yrs. younger and he did mine 3 yrs. ago!!!!

Your results look good, even so soon after surgery. I would never guess you're 60 -- you look fabulous!

Very nice! Looks like your Doc did well with your scars.