My Happiness Does Not Depend On Another Person. It Depends On ME! - Reston, VA

Lifestyle Lift has made me happier than anything I...

Lifestyle Lift has made me happier than anything I can remember doing for myself. It has increased my self-esteem, my faith in myself, and my ability to do things I normally wouldn't do. It has helped to change my life and love life again.

I turned 64 on September 25th and thanks to LapBand Surgery on July 1, 2009 and re-joining Weigt Watchers in February 2011,I have lost over 100 pounds in the last 3 years. This caused the ever famous "turkey neck & jowls". I also had "bags" under my eyes.

I have been very happy with buying size 12 clothes but I was not happy with the loose skin in my face.

After consulting with a plastic surgeon who suggested a 3 1/2 hour procedure, under anesthesia, and in a hospital operating room during the whole process, I decided against the procedure. I really did not want to be put under anesthesia for over 3 hours.

One afternoon, after seeing an advertising featuring Debbie Boone on TV, I called for an information kit and I also set up an appointment for a consultation. The nearest office to me was over a 4 hour drive from my home, but so was the plastic surgeon I had spoken with.

I was so impressed at my consultation. Everyone in the office was so nice and very professional. I was introduced to my surgeon, Dr. Ravi Dahiya (Daheeya). He explained the procedure to me and assured me I would not have a stretched face when he finished.

My procedure was August 18, 2012 at 8 a.m. We had to be there at 7 a.m. so we spent the night before at my niece's apartment in Leesburg so we would not have to leave our house at 1 a.m. to make sure we arrived on time.

I was not nervous or scared. I trusted Dr. Dahiya to do what he promised he would do. I was also told that he had done over 4000 procedures so that helped encourage me.

They gave me a very nice drug "cocktail" that totally relaxed me and I honestly didn't feel or remember anything. I remember him starting to numb my face but after the second stick, I was gone. NO ANESTHESIA!

One and one half hours later, I was ready to go home. I went home around 11 a.m. with my husband as my chauffer and my sister as co-pilot. I must say the trip home was wonderful...I don't remember one thing about it. LOL

My recovery was wonderful. Head wrap off in 48 hours, shower, and a head-bra on for 24 hours a day. Stitches removed on the 6th day and when I went for my 6 weeks checkup, I was given a big thumbs up with a big smile. My before and after photos are amazing.Thank you Dr. Dahiya!

This gift to me has been one of the greatest things I have ever done to restore my happiness. My lower eyes are so smooth and my "turkey neck & jowls" are completely gone.
Halleluiah!

I cannot say enough about Dr. Dahiya. He is the best!

Washington Facial Plastic Surgeon

The Reston office was the shortest distance from my home and a trip I preferred to take.