Life Changing Lifestyle Lift - Reston, VA

While viewing my own local TV show in Richmond,...

While viewing my own local TV show in Richmond, VA, I was appalled at how old and tired I appeared. My image on TV has improved immensely. My husband, friends and family say I look younger, more attractive and that feels great! There were some issues of concern ie; numbness and swelling after the procedure but after a couple of weeks those issues disappeared. It's a couple of months ago that I had my procedure and the only remaining issue is a little numbness behind my ears and jaw line but in time that will subside.

Washington Facial Plastic Surgeon

Everyone at the Reston office was friendly, courteous and always assured me that my calling there was not a problem at all. They encouraged me to call with questions before and after the procedure. Dr. Dahiya came in to see me before and after my lifestyle lift and was very reassuring. He and his assistants were forthcoming with information, suggestions and advice.

Dr. Dahiyia did mine too. It has been almost 3 yrs. and I am still pleased. He also did my eyes. You look great. Everybody thought I lost weight!!!
Michele, I can tell you that it has eight months since my surgery, and the numbness, and tingling just gets worse. I have major nerve damage. My results are good, but the consequences are not worth it .
I can imagine the load off mentally in not having hide behind the scarf. Wonderful results. Thanks for sharing.

Thanks so much for sharing your story, Michele. Congrats on your result!