Inner and Outer Thigh Liposuction and Upper Arm Liposuction by Dr. Poindexter -Reston, VA

Dr. Poindexter liposuctioned my inner and outer...

Dr. Poindexter liposuctioned my inner and outer thighs and my upper arms. The results are fabulous! My inner and outer thighs had stubborn areas of fat that I absolutely hated, including saddlebags on my outer thighs and uneven pockets of fat on my inner thighs. After the liposuction, I was so happy with how smooth, even and slim the contours are, while still maintaining a feminine shape and curve. Dr. Poindexter is a gifted sculptor! My upper arms look fantastic, really streamlined and slender. I’d gained weight after a stressful time, and extra weight always goes to my lower body. I hadn’t been working out either and the chubbiness on my upper arms was brand new and completely unwelcome. Dr. Poindexter gave me my body back!
Reston Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Poindexter is such a skilled surgeon, a kind and understanding person and a great listener. I trust him unconditionally and that isn’t something I say casually or lightly. He’s easy to talk to and takes the time to explain everything and to answer all your questions. Go see him!!