Fat Grafting to Various Areas of the Face with Dr. Poindexter - Reston, VA

Dr. Poindexter did fat injections to areas of my...

Dr. Poindexter did fat injections to areas of my face that were a little hollow or asymmetrical. He even injected a little dent I had on the side of my nose and evened it out! He filled out my upper cheeks, nasolabial folds, little dents I had on both sides of my chin (called pre-jowls) and the corners of my mouth. He also added fat to my lower lip and it looks fantastic, just really pretty and pouty and not overdone at all. (Dr. Poindexter is known for his really natural results – you will never leave his office looking weird or overdone.) Dr. Poindexter used my own fat that he harvested from liposuction he did on my thighs during the same surgery. He has a really gentle touch and I had almost no soreness and only a tiny, almost none, amount of bruising and swelling on the injected areas that went away in about a week. The result is absolutely fantastic. I am so happy!
Reston Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Poindexter is such a skilled surgeon, plus he’s such a nice person and really nice to be around. He has a great sense of humor and always makes me laugh. His practice manager (assistant), Patti Rothrock, is super-nice and so easy to talk to. I adore her too! Go see Dr. Poindexter if you are thinking of having any plastic surgery—you will be so happy you did!