Direct Neck Sculpting (Liposuction Under Chin and Jaw) with Dr. Poindexter - Reston, VA

I was really bothered by a double chin that made...

I was really bothered by a double chin that made my whole face look fat. Dr. Poindexter did liposuction under my chin and jaw, called direct neck sculpting, and WOW! Revealing my jawline and taking away that extra fat had such an amazing effect on how my whole face looks! The operation was very straightforward – he just made a few tiny incisions that were almost invisible to start with and are completely invisible now, and used a small suction instrument to remove the excess fat. My recovery was painless (everyone heals differently, I know, but my recovery with this procedure was really easy.) I feel so much better and I’m so happy I had it done!
Reston Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Poindexter is very easy to talk to, very reassuring and down to earth, and is a really great guy and a very skilled plastic surgeon. He’s an artist with an amazing eye and a super-refined aesthetic sensibility. And he’s a board-certified plastic surgeon – it’s important to do your homework and make sure that your plastic surgeon is certified by The American Board of Plastic Surgery, since any doctor can call themselves a “cosmetic specialist” and perform any cosmetic procedure, even if they’re not qualified. Dr. Poindexter is the real thing. I am so happy he’s my doctor!

Hi there, welcome and thanks so much for sharing your experience with us!

I'm so glad everything went well for you and you got the results you were looking for. We'd love to see a before/after photo, if you have any you feel comfortable sharing.