Weight Off My Shoulders! - Reston, VA

My sisters and I were all "gifted" with overly...

My sisters and I were all "gifted" with overly large breasts for our proportions from my mother, so it seemed we were all destined to take the path of breast reduction eventually. Earlier this year I was leaving an appointment and passed Dr. Roberta Gartside's office and stopped in for informational on breast reduction. Within two months, I had a consultation and the surgery scheduled June 20; I couldn't wait to get over the aching back, tired shoulders, and having to order my HH size bras online at $100 each! Now I have the most wonderful young and perky DDs, I can wear sports bras or even go without wearing one at all, I can wear alot of pretty clothes now that before I knew wouldn't zip up past my bust line; I feel confident, sexy and young again. Thanks Dr. Roberta Gartside for giving me these Y&P girls. ;-)

Reston Plastic Surgeon

Both Dr. Gartside and her staff are fabulous. They answered any questions I had and made the paper process as easy as possibly from start to finish. Dr. Gartside is wonderful and personable, and takes the time to ensure you understand the whole procedure. My scars are minimal, some have almost virtually disappeared. Because of Dr. Gartside's professionalism and expertise, I have already recommended a friend to her for the same procedure.

Awesome! I was in the H family too and am now sporting a couple of DDs. Isn't it amazing the difference in how you feel physically and emotionally! I can't say enough good things about this surgery and the effect it has had!
Congratulations!