My "Ah-ha" Moment - Reston, VA

Was it worth it? Hell yes!! I waited for years to...

Was it worth it? Hell yes!! I waited for years to do this. I am 5 months post my breast reduction and lipo for upper arms procedure and I love my new perky breasts and arms, the way clothes fit me now and the way I feel about my physical appearance. I love the way I look in a bathing suit now and I'm having a fantastic summer because of it! The best thing so far was this: My husband of 13 years came home from work and literally asked me if I was wearing a bra (I was not) because he couldn't tell!! I was not believing this as it happened. I was wearing a plain ribbed tank top-- nothing special. From my consultation to my last post -op visit I was very well taken care of by Dr Weston and his staff. "Hats off" to an exceptional group of professionals.

Reston Plastic Surgeon

I had such a great experience I don't feel they deserve anything lower than a 5 star!!

I hear ya! Prance on!!

Thanks for posting your review, Sandy! I had my BR last August and I can tell you that this summer has been unlike anyother I've ever had. Canoeing, hiking, prancing around a waterpark without a cover-up! Oh yes...it is soooo worth it!