Breast Reduction Changed My Lifestyle, for the Better! - Reston, VA

I had always had a large chest, but my breasts...

I had always had a large chest, but my breasts grew even larger after I gained a lot of weight. After losing over 80 pounds, I decided to get the breast reduction as a reward and it's the second best thing (after losing weight) that I could have done for myself. No more shoulder pain, gigantic, ugly bras, back pain, stares from strangers and having to wear a much larger top than bottom. In a word, "freedom"! Recovery time was reasonable and I can think of no drawbacks.

Reston Plastic Surgeon

My GP recommended Dr. Gartside and I couldn't have been more pleased. Her impressive resume and experience speak for themselves, but her manner and professionalism really shine. She answers all questions and even addresses those topics you may forget to ask about. She put me at ease over what to expect post - op, with respect to pain, care and getting used to the new me. She absolutely understands how freeing a breast reduction can be for someone who has lived with large breasts, and the inherent consequences, for their entire life. Dr. Gartsides's office staff is terrific and made every effort to answer any questions I had about insurance. My overall experience was very positive and I would not hesitate to undergo this procedure again with Dr. Gartside.