Frankenboobs - Reston, VA

My goal was to correct my uneven breasts and what...

My goal was to correct my uneven breasts and what I ended up with was a larger set of uneven breasts as well as misshapen nipples and areolas. I spent $6000 on this surgery, did my research and thought I had chosen a skilled surgeon....of course the photos on the practices website and his personal portfolio and gorgeous, my result however is just awful. I'm more embarrassed now with my look than I was before. I wish I would have waited and took more time finding the right doctor.

Note - Misshapen nipples is not accurate, they are...

Note - Misshapen nipples is not accurate, they are however lopsided (one points forward, the other points down), but my areolas do look misshapen, and are jagged around the edges with bad scarring.

Reston Plastic Surgeon

I chose Dr Sigal based on website testimonials and by attending his cosmetic surgery seminar. He may be a great plastic surgeon for Botox and facial enhancements, but regretfully his expertise is not in breast surgery. He is very nice and attentive, however my result is uneven breasts, lopsided nipples, and misshapen areolas. Now I have to save up to fix what he has done.

sorry for your experience, I had a breast lift with Doctor Sigal 23 days ago. i'm surprised... your comment is the only negative comment I've seen about his work. is it possible to see some pictures? and also you can't get a correction without charge? except maybe the fee for anesthesia etc.
I'm sorry about the surgery and it not going the way you wanted. :-(
Wow!!! That is horrible so sorry to hear and see that but from the pic I actually think its more that one breast is fuller then the other which then give the nipples a displaced look. Did you get a breast augmentation? If so how many cc's did you get they cant possible both be the same. Will the doctor correct this issue without additional cost (except for maybe hospital fees and such)

I'm sorry you're not happy with your results! We'd love to see your before and after pics so we can visualize what you're describing.