After Gastric By-Pass Face Lift - Reston, VA

After losing 150 lbs. from gastric by pass, I had...

After losing 150 lbs. from gastric by pass, I had a significant amount of lose skin on my entire body, but my face bothered me the most since that was the part I could not cover.

The lack of necessity of staying over night and a prolonged recooperation were the things that attracted. I was literally back to work 4 days later, didn't look pretty but felt okay. The bruising took well over 6 weeks to be gone.

The improvement was great,my skin looked almost like it did before the by pass, but I do feel it could have been tighter, I still have some sagging skin especially on the left side of my face I still have what they call the parenthess around my mouth, and alot of wrinkles at the upper cheekbones.

All in all I feel I definitely look better, but not as good as I could have. It seems that well after the after pictures were taken, more swelling went down and the skin has gotten looser already.

Never met the Doctor prior to or immediately after the surgery, met him for the 1st time at the 1st follow up visit for all of 10 minutes, then at the 6 week after for after pictures. The staff was always courtesous and professional, never waited very long. they were suppose to e-mail me my before and after pictures but never did.