Best Teeth Whitening! NO Zingers! my Rockstar White Smile - Reseda, CA

I had my teeth whitened with Rockstar White teeth...

I had my teeth whitened with Rockstar White teeth whitening. NO pain, and rockstar white made my teeth so white! I was so scared at first because i have tried zoom before and it hurt sooo bad, and i paid alot more. I really recommend Rockstar white! My doctor gave me the at home teeth teeth whitening kit for touch ups. I really got my monies worth!

Dr. Inna Kagan

Doctor Kagan was really nice. She gave me a nice black rockstar bag, and my take home kit. my whitening took about 1 1/2 total time filling out forms, about 2 hours. Her front office phone girl, is not so personable, but its worth it to get my super white teeth with no pain!!!

Silly. Someone needs to grow up!
Hello there. My doctor used this and they did a half ass rush job I was charged more than $1000. The product works really good though but I feel ripped off after seeing your dentist did it for $300.
Hi! Yes i had the Rockstar White treatment at my dentist office, then she gave me the take home kit that Rockstar White has for touch-ups that i used a couple times and my teeth came out soooo white. My teeth were so bad because im a smoker, and espresso and red wine drinker ;-) I googled teeth whitening products and Rockstar showed up, they sell a teeth whitening at home, and they have quite a few dentists that do it. I happen to see my dentist does Rockstar so i called and made an appointment. Their website is www.rockstarwhite.com Hope this helps.

Thanks for sharing about Rockstar with us!! I'm not familiar with that product. Did they do an in office treatment first, and then you just touch up at home, or is it a home whitening kit?? Love finding out about new products!!