Best Teeth Whitening! NO Zingers! my Rockstar White Smile - Reseda, CA

I had my teeth whitened with Rockstar White teeth...

I had my teeth whitened with Rockstar White teeth whitening. NO pain, and rockstar white made my teeth so white! I was so scared at first because i have tried zoom before and it hurt sooo bad, and i paid alot more. I really recommend Rockstar white! My doctor gave me the at home teeth teeth whitening kit for touch ups. I really got my monies worth!

Silly. Someone needs to grow up!
Hello there. My doctor used this and they did a half ass rush job I was charged more than $1000. The product works really good though but I feel ripped off after seeing your dentist did it for $300.
Hi! Yes i had the Rockstar White treatment at my dentist office, then she gave me the take home kit that Rockstar White has for touch-ups that i used a couple times and my teeth came out soooo white. My teeth were so bad because im a smoker, and espresso and red wine drinker ;-) I googled teeth whitening products and Rockstar showed up, they sell a teeth whitening at home, and they have quite a few dentists that do it. I happen to see my dentist does Rockstar so i called and made an appointment. Their website is www.rockstarwhite.com Hope this helps.
Dr. Inna Kagan

Doctor Kagan was really nice. She gave me a nice black rockstar bag, and my take home kit. my whitening took about 1 1/2 total time filling out forms, about 2 hours. Her front office phone girl, is not so personable, but its worth it to get my super white teeth with no pain!!!