Microdermabrasion WORTH EVERY PENNY! - Repentigny, QC

Hello ladies, I definetely recommend...

Hello ladies,
I definetely recommend microdermabrasion to anyone suffering from current cystic acne, scars, uneven skin tones, any type of marks on the skin and a dull skin type. This treatment was done today and my skin is already glowing. The feeling of this ultimate exfoliation is considerably rough when going through the treatment, afterwards your skin is red and feels like a simple sunburn. She extracted all pimples and blackheads as well. Remember that they flare ups make occur because the treatment is ment to clarify the skin and bring out all toxins from the skin. You have to go more than once to get best results and combine this treatment with chemical peels if you have acne. So i've spent 50$ and it was so WORTH it.
Jo-Any

Amazing !

Ooo thanks for the review! I was given a complimentary microdermabrasion from Beverly Hills physicians office bc my consultation wait was ridiculous! It's still in my purse and I forgot about it. Now I'm excited to use it! I have little bumps on my forehead & I've tried everything to get them away, proactive, pharmacy meds, drinking 3 liters of water a day, detoxing, nothing works! How long does the sunburn look last?
Thanks for the reassuring post. Also, Fyi there are gents on here as well; women aren't the only ones doing Microdermabrasion ijs
Hi Kimmers, It is very reassuring. I know I have to be patient and to get rid of acne scars and current acne is difficult but it seems to have helped. I need to continue microdermabraison and 5 other chemical peels. I am hoping to get real good results.

Thank you for sharing your review.  Glad to hear this went well and that you love the results.  Getting the glow back in the skin is a nice feeling.