Nine Miserable Months - Reno, NV

My neck is still so tight it is hard to swallow. I...

My neck is still so tight it is hard to swallow. I can feel threads running behind my ears, in my neck, and under my chin. My mouth is pulled down and it is hard to smile. The doctor has "reconstructed" an area under my chin which was snapped during surgery. He is being very evasive about what happened. There isn't a day in almost nine months that I don't go to bed and wake up miserable. The doctor said he would re-do my face but I don't trust him anymore. I just wanted to tighten up my saggy chin and cheeks.

Nice guy at first. After I complained he had his nurse see me. I was made to feel like it is my fault. I was in surgery for over 4 hours for a quick lift.

I have been considering this procedure for several years. Who did your surgery? Was it Dr. V.
I am curious who the doctor was...I am considering this in Reno and dont want a bad experience...
who was the doctor? Was it the same one the other posts/people are complaining about in Reno?

Hi ljc1947 -- I'm so sorry to hear about what you've been through. What are your plans now? Will you get a revision somewhere else?

Hi Sharon,
I haven't decided if I should contact another doctor or an attorney. I still have an appointment with the doctor in January. I'll decide before I go.