I am a 27 year old mother of two boys ages 6 and 1...

I am a 27 year old mother of two boys ages 6 and 1.5. Of course growing up I always thought I didn't look "good enough" always to fat or this or that. It wasn't until after having my first son the summer of 2004 that I realized I shouldn't have been so hard on myself. I actually had a really hard time copping with how my stomach looked. I don't like to ever have full body pictures taken of myself it always has to be head shot, I am self conscious even around my husband and even my 6 year old recently asked me why my tummy is so big !!!!!!! My tummy tuck and lipo of flanks and hips is scheduled for November 12 and I am beyond excited but also nervous how everything will go. I look forward to sharing my journey on here though.

6 days before TT & Lipo of hips & flanks

I have to admit, actually looking at these photos made me get a little teary eyed. I just cant believe how nasty I look !!!!!

STATS - 27 years old / 5'2 / 160 lbs / size 12 - 14 / 2 boys via c-section

my hopes for post op - To feel like I am 27 and not 47 / height cant change unless I start actually caring what I look like and start to wear heels lol / Ideal weight would be 130 but realistically I would like to work at getting to at least 140 / size 6-8 would be nice / Yes I love my boys and everyone says your body is a result of your beautiful children .... BLAH BLAH BLAH - The new outlook is my body will be the result of my kids messing it so bad that I got to make it look better than ever before :)

All ready !!!!

30 minutes till surgery !!!!! My nerves are shot but can't wait!!!

1 day post op

Well I can't say this is a walk in the park by any means lol super swollen and sore ..... But I can tell that it's looking amazing underneath it all !

Day 3 post op

Still hurting and very swollen but so far I am excited that results looked pretty good !!! Doctor said that he took a total of 10 lbs. what's hurts the most is my back from being bent over and tender from the lipo :(

Day 4

Today seems to be a little easier. Taking pain meds every 5 hours sometimes I am ok at 6. I am pretty sure the exparel is wearing off cause I starting to feel more in my tummy area when I massage lightly. All and all I think recovery is going well :)

2 week check up

I have been so bad and have not posted for a while ... really its cause I been a bit out of it lol. PS said that I am looking good and swelling is still pretty bad ... but for the most part I am happy with my results.

6 weeks 5 days

Hi there everyone, sorry I have been a little pre occupied with all the holidays and such. Just wanted to check in to let you all know I am doing great. Now that I am cleared to start working out I cant wait to shed some more lbs off. Recovery is going well and I dont have much pain or discomfort. The lipo areas are still a little tender and kinda rock hard but get better with massage. Here are some photos from week two and week 4 post op.

4 week pictures

here are 4 week post op pictures
Reno Plastic Surgeon

Doctor Dahan is a family friend and has also worked on my son when he split his eye open a few years ago. He stitched him up and took such good care of him and cant even see a scar!!!! I am looking forward to my results and have 100% faith in Doctor Dahan.