I am a 27 year old mother of two boys ages 6 and 1...

I am a 27 year old mother of two boys ages 6 and 1.5. Of course growing up I always thought I didn't look "good enough" always to fat or this or that. It wasn't until after having my first son the summer of 2004 that I realized I shouldn't have been so hard on myself. I actually had a really hard time copping with how my stomach looked. I don't like to ever have full body pictures taken of myself it always has to be head shot, I am self conscious even around my husband and even my 6 year old recently asked me why my tummy is so big !!!!!!! My tummy tuck and lipo of flanks and hips is scheduled for November 12 and I am beyond excited but also nervous how everything will go. I look forward to sharing my journey on here though.

6 days before TT & Lipo of hips & flanks

I have to admit, actually looking at these photos made me get a little teary eyed. I just cant believe how nasty I look !!!!!
I think you will look amazing! I share your pain with looking at self-pictures. Now if only I can work up the nerve to schedule my date... Congratulations!!! You are a beautiful woman. The things we go through to bring life into the world...A man will just never fully understand. We did earn our bodies and we also DESERVE the "fixes". This should totally be an insurance coverage after we are done supplying the world with life :). You'll look and feel great! And the BEST part...no more anxiety!
Good luck! I can't wait to see your results. I bet you will feel so much better. Keep us updated.
It's so exciting. You are a week ahead of me.

STATS - 27 years old / 5'2 / 160 lbs / size 12 - 14 / 2 boys via c-section

my hopes for post op - To feel like I am 27 and not 47 / height cant change unless I start actually caring what I look like and start to wear heels lol / Ideal weight would be 130 but realistically I would like to work at getting to at least 140 / size 6-8 would be nice / Yes I love my boys and everyone says your body is a result of your beautiful children .... BLAH BLAH BLAH - The new outlook is my body will be the result of my kids messing it so bad that I got to make it look better than ever before :)
you are about the same size I was and I had awesome results, I had mine done when I was 55, on my birthday, best thing I ever did for myself and when I look back at my before pics I cant even believe it is me, best of luck on your surgery and recovery
Just because we are moms doesn't mean we shouldn't feel good about ourselves! Some people don't understand it unless they are dealing with it themselves! That's why this site is so great!
We are so much more than what shows on the outside. You are a beautiful woman and this body maintenance will let others see that. I am so excited for you!

All ready !!!!

30 minutes till surgery !!!!! My nerves are shot but can't wait!!!
Hope you are doing ok :)
how was survey?post pics as soon as you're up for it love to see your results
Best wishes girl, see ya on the other side ;-)

1 day post op

Well I can't say this is a walk in the park by any means lol super swollen and sore ..... But I can tell that it's looking amazing underneath it all !
Holy smokes! You look awesome!!!
You look fantastic!!! Love Dr. Dahan, He is awesome. Get some rest and happy healing!!!

Day 3 post op

Still hurting and very swollen but so far I am excited that results looked pretty good !!! Doctor said that he took a total of 10 lbs. what's hurts the most is my back from being bent over and tender from the lipo :(
I'm just curious if the ten pounds you mentioned was all fat from liposuction? Did that include skin?
Doc said it was mostly skin at 8lbs and fat was 2 lbs
you look amazing already!!! :)

Day 4

Today seems to be a little easier. Taking pain meds every 5 hours sometimes I am ok at 6. I am pretty sure the exparel is wearing off cause I starting to feel more in my tummy area when I massage lightly. All and all I think recovery is going well :)
Your transformation is awesome. Congratulations you look lovely..
You look great!... i am like you , no full body shot, i hated the way i look in full pics. I always find fault event though my husband would always say i look great but i did'nt see it. i am looking forward to the flat belly , congrats on your surgery and safe and healthy healing to you
Oh great thanks! I am scheduled for a TT and lipo on 12/17. I will ask my PS about it! My PS said I will need to be off work for only 2 weeks. Does that seem realistic to you since you have had the surgery?

2 week check up

I have been so bad and have not posted for a while ... really its cause I been a bit out of it lol. PS said that I am looking good and swelling is still pretty bad ... but for the most part I am happy with my results.
when that swelling goes down you are going to be more than happy with results ! you look great already !
You look great! your scar is lovely! Congrats :)
Your results look great already, can't wait to see more after pics!

6 weeks 5 days

Hi there everyone, sorry I have been a little pre occupied with all the holidays and such. Just wanted to check in to let you all know I am doing great. Now that I am cleared to start working out I cant wait to shed some more lbs off. Recovery is going well and I dont have much pain or discomfort. The lipo areas are still a little tender and kinda rock hard but get better with massage. Here are some photos from week two and week 4 post op.

4 week pictures

here are 4 week post op pictures
Wow looking great!!
Looking MARVELOUS! Glad to hear from ya. Sounds like all is well. Pics look like your swelling is minimal...any secrets to that? Continued hood healing and Happy New Year!
isn't it an amazing surgery, I had what I call an "apron" like you and I don't miss it a bit, lol, glad you are doing well
Reno Plastic Surgeon

Doctor Dahan is a family friend and has also worked on my son when he split his eye open a few years ago. He stitched him up and took such good care of him and cant even see a scar!!!! I am looking forward to my results and have 100% faith in Doctor Dahan.