Life Changer. Lost 135 LBS With Gastric Bypass - Reno, NV

In 2006 I had gastric bypass surgery and lost over...

In 2006 I had gastric bypass surgery and lost over 135 lbs. After losing the weight needless to say I had a lot of hanging skin. He explained that he would be doing an extended abdominoplasty because of so much skin. He always explained everything he was going to be done. I knew he was a great doctor when he personally called me the next day to see how I was doing and to inform me he had his workout becuase he removed 18 lbs of skin. I feel so much beeter about myself after the surgery. Before the surgery even after losing 135 lbs I didn't feel like I liost weiught, now I look and feel wonderful. My only regret is that I didn't find Dr. Virden 2 years earlier.

Reno Plastic Surgeon

I rate Dr. Virden excellent because that is what he is. In all areas he and his staff were very good. With regard to payment process, that was the best in that they were able to help me with the financing I needed immediately. Everything just feel into place. I chose Dr. Virden because I heard about him through a friend who went to him. I met w/2 other plastic surgeons in my area to get cost of removing the handing skin. For some reason I never went ahead with it. Then someone told me about Dr. Virden. I made an appt and from the moment I stepped into his office I felt comfortable. The front office staff was very kind and helpful. When I met w/Dr. Virden he too was very helpful and kind.

Welcome to the community.  Thank you for sharing your journey with us.