Thrilled With Results of Face and Neck Lifts! - Reno, NV

(Rhytidectomy (standard) and platysmaplasty...

(Rhytidectomy (standard) and platysmaplasty procedures: I received a very effective binding of prominent neck bands, aka cords or ropes, in August 2012. (They had aged me beyond the age I otherwise appeared to be.) Another surgeon had tried to bind them for me 12, and then 11, years ago, without success. I am excited and looking forward to a younger, fresher looking me! I had the neck lift done along with an updated face lift that was 12 years old, so I was aware of the recovery period, which has been pleasantly mild. I was also happy that Dr. Virden used some techniques that I had not had done before, which probably added to my excellent results. Additionally, his office staff is very professional and courteous, qualities not so common anymore in customer service.

Reno Plastic Surgeon

I had referrals from a neighbor who had high recommendations from a relative who worked with Dr. Virden. She said, "He is the best (in manner, skills and explanations)".

Can you post some pictures please... Have a good week

Hi Jess,

Welcome and thanks for sharing your story. Congrats on your results. I'm glad to hear everything went well!