Truly the Best - Reno, NV

I have wanted my nose fixed since I was a kid... I...

I have wanted my nose fixed since I was a kid... I love many things about being Greek, just not my nose! Dr. Virden made my nose more feminine without drastically changing my appearance. Even though my nose is still very swollen (it has only been 4 wks since surgery) I'm very happy with it.

i'm a week and a half post op.. How is the inside of ur nose?
The inside of my nose feels great...no pain at all. The tip of my nose is still pretty numb & swollen though.
Reno Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Virden answered all my questions, calmed my fears & truly is the "Best in Reno"! My rhinoplasty experience has been excellent...from consultation to after-care, and Dr. Virden was available & returned my phone calls even on a Saturday & on a holiday! His staff was so friendly, professional, accommodating & knowledgeable; I am 100% happy with my new nose & Dr. Virden. I was scared about getting medically unnecessary surgery....would it be worth it, etc...? YES!! My operation was a breeze, virtually pain free recovery, & my black eyes were really the only thing that gave away the fact that I had surgery.