TT, BA and Lift! Love It but Still in Recovery - Reno, NV

I am a mommy of 3 ages 6, 4, and 2. All my kids...

I am a mommy of 3 ages 6, 4, and 2. All my kids were over 9 lbs when I had them and I am a pretty small girl so my tummy had a lot of loose skin. I finally lost all my weight last year so it was time to fix the tummy and since I was going in I figured I might as well fix my breast too.

I nursed all 3 kids for at least a year and they lost a lot of volume. I had my surgery done April 4 (two weeks ago), I still have a lot of swelling and brusing. I am still recovering but overall I am heppy.

Reno Plastic Surgeon

It's great that you lost all that weight! What an accomplishment! I bet you're still pretty wiped out at the end of the day at two weeks post-op, but thank you for finding the energy to post your experience here on RealSelf!

How were you after week 1? I'm doing the same in july in houston and want to make sure I plan accordingly with help for the kids, etc.
At week 1 I could walk around but it was still really hard to do anything. If I could do it all over again I would make sure I had help for the first 2 weeks. My husband went back to work after the first week and it was really hard. This week I am so much better and am able to do a lot more. Hope that helps :)
Keep us posted on recovery. I am looking at having tt, bl, lipo done in Reno in June.