I Look 10 Years Younger - Reno, NV

I am 47 years old and just felt like I was getting...

I am 47 years old and just felt like I was getting to look like my mother. I had never tried anything but a cream from Macy's before meeting Dr. Jennifer Janiga when I went in for a skin check. After I got the good news that I did not have any worrisome moles I got up the courage to ask about my face. Dr. Janiga discussed the different options for me as I really was not ready for surgery but wanted real results that looked natural. I had my ICON resurfacing laser 2 weeks later. It was slightly uncomfortable but I had been given some pain medication and it really was not too bad. After 5 days I already looked younger. My skin is smoother, my pores are smaller and she gave me a laser package of creams that have lasted a month after my treatment. I am very happy with my resurfacing procedure and think I look about 10 years younger than I did before. I would definitely recommend this type of laser. I look like myself, just better.
Reno Dermatologic Surgeon

Dr. Jennifer Janiga had a lot of patience with me. I had never done any type of procedure before. She answered all of my questions, and I even called back 2 days later to ask a few more and she called me back right away. I cannot remember the last time the doctor called me themselves, but she did. She had a great sense of humor and bedside manner. She was honest about my recovery and the results. She did not say I would look like Christie Brinkley, just a better version of me. I would highly recommend Dr. Jennifer Janiga and the resurfacing laser.