Juvederm for Turn Downed Lips

Now that I am 35 my lips/lower face in general is...

Now that I am 35 my lips/lower face in general is softer, less elastic. The corners of my mouth always are turned down, either making me look sad or mad. So I decided to try Juvederm. The experience was not so bad, they use lidocaien to numb your lips then I received 1cc of Juvederm. It was tolerable, but still painful, especially went into the sides of my top clip.
24 hours later, I am still a bit swollen, a few people have noticed, but I can still go out with much explanation.

2-days later

I notice some typo's on my review, sorry!
Anyhow, 2-days later. I did get some bruising (a bluish hue) on my top lip and on one corner of my mouth (more black and blue). The injection sites did swell more, and I am still swollen. Mainly I can feel this on the inside of my mouth. Nothing a little concealer won't take care of.

55-day update

Thinking more about if the cost outweighs the benefits. I do believe I look better, which makes me feel better. I don't know if the cost is sustainable...I suppose it matters how long it lasts.

1 year later thoughts...

Well, in looking back at the pictures, thinking about the very high cost, I would say that the results were VERY minimal, VERY expensive, kind-of painful, and overall not worth the cost. I will try something else next time.
Darci Page

Darci was pretty awesome. She was professional, had over 10 years experience with fillers. This is all she did! So I felt very comfortable that she would do a great job. The office of course was beautiful with good lighting. From my consultation I was able to schedule 1 week later. I also received 15% off my first appointment.