Juvederm for Turn Downed Lips

Now that I am 35 my lips/lower face in general is...

Now that I am 35 my lips/lower face in general is softer, less elastic. The corners of my mouth always are turned down, either making me look sad or mad. So I decided to try Juvederm. The experience was not so bad, they use lidocaien to numb your lips then I received 1cc of Juvederm. It was tolerable, but still painful, especially went into the sides of my top clip.
24 hours later, I am still a bit swollen, a few people have noticed, but I can still go out with much explanation.

2-days later

I notice some typo's on my review, sorry!
Anyhow, 2-days later. I did get some bruising (a bluish hue) on my top lip and on one corner of my mouth (more black and blue). The injection sites did swell more, and I am still swollen. Mainly I can feel this on the inside of my mouth. Nothing a little concealer won't take care of.

55-day update

Thinking more about if the cost outweighs the benefits. I do believe I look better, which makes me feel better. I don't know if the cost is sustainable...I suppose it matters how long it lasts.
Darci Page

Darci was pretty awesome. She was professional, had over 10 years experience with fillers. This is all she did! So I felt very comfortable that she would do a great job. The office of course was beautiful with good lighting. From my consultation I was able to schedule 1 week later. I also received 15% off my first appointment.

Hi I also am in my 30s and noticed my mouth is turning down more, almost looks like I'm frowning at times. Anyway, my PS used radiesse in the corners of my mouth and it really helped. I noticed a big difference :)

Thanks for sharing!  The swelling/trauma is hardly noticeable from your pictures.  The upper lip injection sounds painful, even with the lidocaine.  Keep us posted as to whether you're happy with the final results or if you go back for more :)