Dr. Janiga is the Best! - Reno, NV

I had been wanted a facelift for about 5 years but...

I had been wanted a facelift for about 5 years but did not want to look like those crazy women on TV. I found Dr. Timothy Janiga and knew I was in the right place immediately. His before and afters were so natural looking, my main fear was gone. Surgery is a little scary of course, and he talked me through what to expect, my recovery, and my outcome. The surgery itself went really well, it was about 3 hours as I had my eyes done too. I was prepared for the recovery time and it was 2 weeks just like Dr. Janiga said it would be. I was given pain medication which helped me but was not too much as I hate that feeling. I am 2 months out and love my new natural and youthful face and eyelids. Great results..
Reno Plastic Surgeon

I first met Dr. Timothy Janiga when he did breast cancer reconstruction for my sister 4 years ago. He was kind, confident and stuck with us through thick and thin. My sister is doing well and has a great result with her reconstruction. So when I decided it was time for my facelift I could think of no other plastic surgeon to do my surgery. He displayed the same kindness to me for my facelift. He spent an hour talking to me about the facelift, what to expect and my recovery time. He was spot on and I LOOK GREAT. I am so happy to have had Dr. Timothy Janiga in both my and my sister's life. I am lucky to have found such a great doctor, and a great person.