I Look 20 Years Younger! - Reno, NV

I was tired of seeing my face give in to gravity....

I was tired of seeing my face give in to gravity. Looking old and tired was starting to make me feel old and tired. I wanted the outside to look like I felt on the inside. Now I feel rejuvenated, the face lift has changed my life.

Reno Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Virden and his office staff are well informed and answered all my questi Dr. Virden is the best in his field, his staff are well informed and answered all my questions. I always knew what to expect before and after my surgery. I would recommend him to anyone seeking cosmetic surgery.

I did post but the website said they have to read and approve first then it would be posted in 24 hours... Got my staples and stiches out Just a pinch here and there.. Neosporin on the sites until sunday Cant wash my hair until then No earring for 4 more weeks but I can use conditioner and hair spray in one week.. Sunscreen if I go outside... Merderma for scars at bedtime Moistureizer for face , he said do not waste your money on expensive stuff they dont do anything that the cheaper ones do..I love this man
CHASESMOMMY i dont see where you posted a review. When I go to your site I just see other posts you have made. Did you post a review. I still dont understand this site too well. I dont see any pics yet...
Thank you I think I just did it It says it takes 24 hrs... I get everything out today I hope then I will post more pics,. I still have a little bruising but not much and some swelling.. But it is only 13 days since I had it done so I have NO complaints.. The only thing that annoys me is my right ear lobe,, It feels itchy cold and weird... Thanks everyone for all the support that is given here
You do look 20yrs younger, Congrats on your results!!
Did you write a review. Then the green update box comes on. At least did on mine. Then e
When I tapped that it took me to screen where I could pot photos. I could not do it from iPad
Chasesmommy. I think you write a little review then next to the review will have a place in a green square and you tap on that and it says update then you scroll down past your reviews and there is a place that says photos. nd a place for a caption after each photo.
When I go to my profile this is what is there

View
Profile
Notifications
Subscriptions
Settings
NOTHING SAYS UPDATE I have clicked each one of these nothing
Click on "Post a Comment"
Then put in your nickname, mine is "Timelessme"
Enter your email address for verification (it doesn't show up in the post)
Then click "Submit"
Just went to my profile I see nothing ugh
What do you mean by a regular computer?? I am on my laptop.. It let me post a profile pic and that was all so I took it off
To chasesmommy. You have to be on regular computer. To to your profile. Click on update. Should be place for photos at bottom. Mine let me add as many as I wanted. Below each photo was place for another. Hope that helps.
what was the total cost from start to finish and did you have to go to a hospital or was it done in their clinic ?,i think you look great
Wow, I live here in Reno also, and I am also considering Dr. Virden. You look GREAT!!!! Did you also have a peel or just a facelift?
I had a facelift no peel. Dr. Virdin is amazing!
Absolutely beautiful.....lucky you.
My doctor told me you wouldn't be normal if you weren't nervous. I was pleasantly surprised at the minimal amount of pain. It's more of a tightness. Only needed pain meds for first few days. Difficult to open your mouth and chew for few days so have soft foods on hand. As my,doc said you'll feel like you'll never be able to get your mouth around a cheeseburger again but you will. My bruising was minimal, did have swelling first couple weeks. But gets better, you will notice it but others won't. I posted pics which show from day 1 with obvious bruising and swelling. If you feel comfortable with your doctor and have checked him out thoroughly, I'm sure it will go fine. Keep us posted. God bless you
funny question does anyone wear glasses? How the heck do you put them on without touching the stitches lol
I have been taking pictures from day one I just cant figure out how to post them.. UGH... I feel great except my right ear feels kind of numb and tingly.. Maybe when the stitches and staples come out tomorrow it will go away.. When I take the chin strap off to wash my hair it goes away partly... I cant wait until I dont have to wear this thing anymore..I think he said after tomorrow [day 13] I only have to wear it four hours a day for about 6 weeks Is this correct.. It is funny my youngest son[41] said I am not sure if I can get used to you looking my age,,, he did not want me to do this ... doesnt like change... anyway Happy 4th of July and if you can tell me how to post I will start doing it....
Can you send to a private email. Patkfox@yahoo.com
Did it hurt a lot? I have two weeks before I get it done and now I am getting nervous How bad did you swell and bruise.... was there a lot of pain.. thanks God bless pray for me please

I don't remember any pain. I was sick from the anesthesia for 3 days and I think the drug (oxycodine) was worse than the surgery. I only took 3 of those pills then nothing else. I didn't have any bruising but did have some swelling. I went to work after 18 days. I'm glad I had it done. It's a life changing event.

You look great, Timelessme! Congrats on your results.

Great results
I think you look great. Much younger appearance!
Did you also have a forhead lift?