I Look 20 Years Younger! - Reno, NV

I was tired of seeing my face give in to gravity....

I was tired of seeing my face give in to gravity. Looking old and tired was starting to make me feel old and tired. I wanted the outside to look like I felt on the inside. Now I feel rejuvenated, the face lift has changed my life.

I did post but the website said they have to read and approve first then it would be posted in 24 hours... Got my staples and stiches out Just a pinch here and there.. Neosporin on the sites until sunday Cant wash my hair until then No earring for 4 more weeks but I can use conditioner and hair spray in one week.. Sunscreen if I go outside... Merderma for scars at bedtime Moistureizer for face , he said do not waste your money on expensive stuff they dont do anything that the cheaper ones do..I love this man
CHASESMOMMY i dont see where you posted a review. When I go to your site I just see other posts you have made. Did you post a review. I still dont understand this site too well. I dont see any pics yet...
Thank you I think I just did it It says it takes 24 hrs... I get everything out today I hope then I will post more pics,. I still have a little bruising but not much and some swelling.. But it is only 13 days since I had it done so I have NO complaints.. The only thing that annoys me is my right ear lobe,, It feels itchy cold and weird... Thanks everyone for all the support that is given here
Reno Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Virden and his office staff are well informed and answered all my questi Dr. Virden is the best in his field, his staff are well informed and answered all my questions. I always knew what to expect before and after my surgery. I would recommend him to anyone seeking cosmetic surgery.