Upper Eye Lids - Tired of Looking Tired -Reno, NV

What feels like a "no brainer" surgery was really...

What feels like a "no brainer" surgery was really a nerve wracking surgery (it's your face) performed by an amazing doctor. My husband was not for me doing anything to my face. I came home from the surgery and the results were so amazing he wondered if maybe he needed his lids done.

I combined the surgery with an implant removal (no replacement) and mastopexy. If not for the downtime of the masto, I would've been out the next day. I had quite a bit of skin removed on my lids and had bruising resolving for about 10 days. My scars get tight from time to time and I keep them heavily moisturizer when I can. I'm three weeks out now.

I come from a family of people who have blepharoplasty in their 60s paid for by insurance because of peripheral vision issues. I wasn't waiting that long. I wanted to enjoy the results an extra 20 years. The cost of my procedure does not include the operating room fees and anesthegia as I did this in combination with other procedures.

Reno Plastic Surgeon

Glad to hear you're happy with your results. Thanks so much for sharing your story!