Breast Reduction Surgery Today - Reno, NV

Hi I am 51 years old and am going in to have...

Hi I am 51 years old and am going in to have breast reduction surgery in a few hours. I am a little scared. I guess I am just worried about the pain after the surgery. I am a 44 DD and my doctor said he would be taking me down to a c. I have had alot of neck, shoulder and back pain and can't wait to have this done. My doctor said I will be staying overnight in the hospital due to having drains put in after surgery. Can anyone help me with my fears. Will be leaving for the hospital in a few hours.

It has been 5 days since my surgery. I am doing...

It has been 5 days since my surgery. I am doing pretty good. There is some soreness and pain but the pain medication is taking care of that. I can not get over the difference of before surgery and now. My back, shoulders and neck no longer hurt. I love the way my breasts look now, so much more proportionate. My doctor was fantastic and I would recommend him to anyone. I still have my drains in and I hope after speaking to my doctor that he will remove them today. I would recommend this surgery to anyone thinking about having it done. I should have had it done a long time ago.

It has been about a month since my surgery. I feel...

It has been about a month since my surgery. I feel great except for some soreness along the scar across the bottom of my breasts. It feels so good to be a smaller size. I went from a 44 DD to a 38 C. I haven't been this size since I was in my 20's! I absolutely love the difference. My shoulder and back no longer hurt and I can actually wear regular t-shirts without feeling that I falling out all over.

I would recommend this surgery to anyone suffering from the problems I experienced, large breasts, soreness in the shoulders and back. Don't wait just do it!

Reno Plastic Surgeon

My doctor and his staff are absolutely wonderful. They made me feel comfortable through this whole procedure. My doctor is fantastic and is very compassionate. I would highly recommend him to anyone who needs this surgery or any other type of surgery.

Hi Reno -- Congratulations on your surgery! How are you feeling today?

HI Reno,

Welcome to the community and thanks for the beginning of your review. I am sure it will be a bit painful, but just imagine how great it will be after. Tank tops in the summer, sundresses, no pain on your neck and back. It will be so worth it and you will look wonderful. Good luck with your surgery I will be thinking about you and when you're feeling a little better please come back and update your review on how everything went.

This is such a good thing for you, can't wait for you to come out after it's all said and done.

-Britt

Hi Britt,

Well, it is 5 days since my surgery and not much pain. I can't believe the difference. My doctor was fantastic. I love how much better I look. No more back pain, shoulder pain. The only problem I had after surgery so far is nausea. But my doctor took care of that. I still have drains in. Will call tomorrow to see if I can get them out earlier. My doctor wanted to leave them in till Friday, but I am no longer draining anything. Hopefully he will take them out tomorrow. Will update more later.

Sounds great I too hope you get them out early. Do keep us updated.

Thanks,