Itty Bitty Titties - Reno, NV

After convincing my mom to treat herself to a lift...

After convincing my mom to treat herself to a lift and reduction (which she had been wanting for years) I decided why not do it myself. I am 23, I had DD cup and I am only 5'2, 115 pounds. I have always been self conscious about the size of my breast but thought I would have to wait until after children to get anything done. I met Virden at my mom's consult and asked him for his opinion on my situation. He told me what he would do and that this was a good age to think about it because my body will heal very fast. Despite the fact that I was incredibly nervous I decided to do it. I paid for it myself because to go through insurance I would have had to reduce down to an A cup, I only wanted to go down to a full C.

I had it done In April, now 6 months later I am happier than ever with the results! They look amazing and natural, exactly what I wanted. No one even knows I did it, this summer I had a lot of people ask me if I lost weight and told me that I look amazing. I didn't lose any weight, it's just that my breasts are now proportionate to my body.

Reno Plastic Surgeon

I chose Virden through recommendations of others, I am incredible happy with my decision!

Congratulations, L! Glad you had such wonderful results!